SOUTHERN SASS AWARD
Being nominated for two blogger awards in one weekend, I just don’t know what to say! I am so thrilled to have such wonderful readers, and love receiving comments and emails from you all! I would like to give a special thanks to Hunter at Prep on a Budget and Alex at Monster Misa for nominating me for this award! The Southern Sass award created by Salli at Style by Salli to honor blogs with “Southern sass”.
1. Answer the question that correlate with the award
2. Nominate a few other bloggers for the Southern Sass Award
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Who/what has inspired your style the most?
3. What are your top three favorite stores?
4. What are your top ten fall essentials?
5. What was your most recent purchase?
6. What is your favorite Lilly print and why?
7. How would you describe your style in three words?
8. What is your favorite monogramming store?
1. I started blogging as a way to share my ideas and thoughts with others. I have always loved reading, writing, and connecting with other people, and a blog seemed like the perfect creative outlet for me.
2. I have honestly never gotten caught up in what’s “the latest trend” I have just always gone with what I like and what I enjoy wearing. As long as you are wearing something you love and wear it confidently you will always look fantastic!
3. Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, and Anthropologie
4. My top ten fall essentials are: 1). Riding Boots 2). Hunter Boots 3). Trench Coat 4). A great handbag 5). Ballet flats 6). Jeans 7). Versatile dress 8). Black skirt 9). Black heels 10). Leggings & Tights
5. J. Crew Merino Scarf Sweater
6. My favorite Lilly Pulitzer print is the Sailboat Print, because I love anything that has to do with the ocean!
7. Chic, Preppy, Classic
8. Custom Embroidery The Pink Giraffe